A propos de moi
During my studies, I was involved in the mental care and entertainment of people with disabilities, with a focus on autistic children and attended various seminars on neuroscience and behavioral models. Working for volunteer organizations has familiarized me with emotional outbursts and range of behavioral reactions, allowed me to comprehend the importance of the criticality of situation and helped me develop my intuitive criteria and emotional intelligence.
Formation continue et postgrade, expérience professionnelle
Greek Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (GACBP. Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Training in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)and obtaining a diploma as a CBT therapist recognised by Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (GACBP) and the European Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).
Skills: Psychotherapy · Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)Dissertation
British Academy of Graphology,United KingdomDiploma in Analytic and Forensic Graphology
Training in analytic and Forensic Graphology; Examining handwriting and analysis of behavioural patterns adjusting them in forensic, psychological regulations
Skills: Graphology, Recruitment process, Analysis, Behavioural Patterns
Queen Mary University of London, United Kingdom,
Master’s Degree in Mental Health: Psychological Therapies
Areas of study: Advanced Skills in Mental Health, Psychological Therapies, Research Methods
Dissertation: #Mentalhealth: The overuse of social networking sites and mental health in adults: A Systematic Review.
Participating in extracurricular activities; Art therapy
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,School of Psychology,Greece
Bachelor’s degree in psychology
Main Courses: Psychopathology, Developmental Psychology, Neuropsychology, Biopsychology, Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology,Organisational Psychology
University Placement (12/2018-02/2019); Adults and Childs Attendant in Autistic Person Unit ELPIDA,Thessaloniki,Greece: Responsible for autistic people of a wide age range; Created entertainment and education activities .Observed their behavior and reactions; Bonded with them via safe interactive games.Drafted detailed reports for each individual and cooperated with the program supervisor. Dissertation: “Reasons for failure and predictive ability of the Trail Making Test on the functioning of the elderly”, Quantitative Analysis on the conditions of A and B of TMT using SPSS. Paper was presented at the 1st Panhellenic Conference of Neuropsychology in Athens, Greece
September 2023 to Present
zoi.panozachou96 [at] gmail.com | +41782266653
Unique Therapy, Zurich, Switzerland (November 2022 to Present)
• Observe, interview, and survey individuals.
• Identify psychological, emotional, behavioural, or organisational issues and diagnose disorders. • Participating and contributing to intervention planning for each individually
• Performed testing and assessment of patients with neuropsychological disorders.
• Drafted detailed reports and psychological findings to share and educate others.
• Contributing to problem-solving and participating in team meetings
Sonova AG, Zurich, Switzerland (May 2022 to October 2022)
Sonova Holding AG is an internationally active Swiss group of companies that specializes in hearing care.
Practical Trainee in the R&D Department (fixed term contract)
• Work on the formulation of a project proposal for the development of the newly established R&D mental health department
• Participate in the design and implementation of interventions to inform and raise awareness about hearing loss and comorbidities in mental health.
• Conduct and author a scoping review survey discussing the impact of hearing loss and hearing aids to mental health.
• Participate in team meetings and prepare presentations for the marketing department about mental health awareness and investment.
• Trained and educated for hearing aids and new and technological entrepreneurial methods of coping of hearing loss.
International Organization for Migration (IOM), Athens, Greece (January 2022 to April 2022)
IOM is the leading intergovernmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners.
Psychologist (fixed term contract)
• Participated in the design and implementation of interventions to inform and raise awareness to unaccompanied children
• Ensured project implementation and timeliness according to IOM rules and regulations
• Trained in IOM protocols and safe security regulations (BSAFE)
• Assessed the psychological health of the unaccompanied children via psychological assessments
• Provided psychological support and counselling via the organisation of individual and group sessions
University Mental Health Research Institute (UMHRI), Athens, Greece (April 2021 to June 2021)
University Mental Health Research Institute is an Academic Research Institute on Mental Health of Greece.
• Attended and co-lead group therapy sessions for patients with psychopathological diagnoses (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, manic episodes)
• Trained in providing neuropsychological and psychological Tests (MMPI,TMT,Beck Depression Inventory • Performed testing and assessment of patients with neuropsychological disorders
• Conducted and authored a survey discussing the impact of graphology to patients with schizophrenia
Orthologismos SA, Thessaloniki, Greece (June 2020 to April 2021)
Orthologismos SAis a company with many years of presence in the Accounting, Tax, Consulting and Training Services market.
• Planned the recruitment and placement procedures; Conducted initial interviews with applicants
• Maintained detailed employee records and conducted benefit analysis for benchmarking purposes • Processed all personnel action forms and ensured their proper approval
• Designed and hosted educational workshops for company employee
- Member of the British Psychological Society (MBPsS),